CCH® IntelliForms® 2015 Installation Option Details
Here are the steps for installing Intelliforms 2015 after it is downloaded:
- Run the installer file “IFSetup.exe”
- The Install Shield Wizard comes up. Click Next.
- Review the license agreement. You may also Print it. You cannot install the program without first accepting the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Enter your user name and your organization and click Next.
- Choose Complete or Custom install:
- Note: Choosing Complete will install with default settings. The default path is “C:\Program Files (or Program Files (x86) on 64-bit systems)\Wolters Kluwer\IntelliForms”. Choosing Custom will allow you to choose a different location. Do not choose a network location.
- Note: Do not use the same path as IntelliForms 2014 (default C:Program Files\IntelliForms, or C:\Program Files(x86)\IntelliForms) as this will over-write the IntelliForms 2014 program
- Note: If you choose Only for me, the program will install in your Windows profile. This will be at "C:\users\[your username]\\AppData\Local\Programs\[whataver path you chose after Program Files]\" .
- For example: If the path you chose was "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH\Wolters Kluwer\IntelliForms\" the program will actually install to "C:\users\[your username]\AppData\local\Programs\CCH\Wolters Kluwer\IntelliForms"
- It will also place the icon on your desktop and not any other user’s desktop, including that of your IT administrator.
- For this reason we recommend you install for all users.
The icon has changed considerably from the Intelliforms 2014 icon. It is now predominantly red and square.