How do I configure CCH® Intelliforms® when I launch the program for the first time?
This article includes information about setting the authentication and proxy settings when you launch IntelliForms for the first time.
Note: The video contains instructions that are valid for IntelliForms versions 2015 and newer.
- Open CCH Intelliforms.
- Click Continue on the Welcome window.
- Click Authenticate when you see the message "You are not authorized to access blank forms."
- Enter your CCH® IntelliConnect® user name and password on the Login and Firewall tab of the Preferences window.
- Note: Do not select IP Authentication unless you have an IP-authenticated account. The majority of users do not have this type of account.
- If you use a proxy, enter the information as directed by your IT desk into the Firewall/Proxy Server fields. If you do not use a proxy, leave these fields blank.
- Click Apply. An Authorized window listing the categories of forms included in your subscription displays.
- Click Continue.
- Click OK on the Preferences window. CCH IntelliForms performs a brief updating process.
- Click Close when the update completes.
If needed, you also can change the location for Saved Data. See How do I change the saved data location in CCH® IntelliForms®? for more information.