How do I batch print returns, extensions, and Organizers in CCH Axcess™ Tax?
The video below shows how to batch print returns, extensions, and Organizers using Batch Manager in CCH Axcess™.
Use Batch Manager to batch print returns, extensions, and Organizers.
- Open Dashboard.
- Click Application Links from the navigation panel.
- Under Tax, click Batch manager.
- Click New Job on the ribbon.
- Select Print, and then one of the following options:
- First Extensions
- Second Extensions
- Select the returns, extensions, or organizers that you wish to print.
- Click Continue.
- Select the print options that you want to use.
- Once options are selected, click one of the following buttons.
- Submit Job. The job will process immediately.
- Schedule Job. Schedule a later time to begin the process.
- You must be licensed for batch extensions for First Extensions and Second Extensions to be available in the Print menu.
- To print an extension for a return, the return must exist and be calculated in the year that you want to create an extension for.