How do I create a project type for CCH Axcess Workstream?
Project types are classifications that group similar projects together. A project type can be defined as a workflow in the office, such as auditing, tax return preparation, or monthly bookkeeping. All projects are associated with a project type, which controls the data and behavior of projects. Each firm defines the project types that are most appropriate for its purposes.
- In Dashboard, select Configuration on the navigation panel.
- Click Types in the Workstream section.
- Click New on the button bar.
- Enter all required and applicable information for the project type.
- Click Save & Close to save the project type and close the window, or click Save & New to save the project type and create another project type.