How do I set up Single Sign On (SSO) for the first time?
To set up Single Sign On (SSO) for the first time, complete the following:
- Go to https://admin.prosystemfx.com.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Your "User ID" will be the same as your account number.
- The temporary password should be in the New Customer Welcome e-mail.
- Once you enter your password, press Login.
- You may be prompted to change your password. If you are not, skip to step 7.
- In the "New Password" field, enter the new password that you want to use.
- Your new password needs to be between 6 and 32 characters.
- Also enter your new password in the "Verify Password" field and select Submit.
- You may be prompted to verify or update "Your Personal Access Question." If you are not, skip to step 10.
- Select the question you wish to answer from the drop down list:
- Last four digits of driver's license number
- Last four digits of social security number
- City of birth
- Pet's Name
- Middle name of youngest sibling
- Enter your answer in the "Enter the answer to your question" field and press Submit.
- Click Staff.
- Click the radio button to the left of the Staff ID that is your account number.
- Click Edit.
- Update the fields as necessary. Fields with an asterisk (*) to the right are required.
- Click Return to Staff Home.
- At this time, the SSO profile has been successfully configured.