How do I enter an AR Transaction in CCH Axcess Practice, such as a payment, credit memo or adjustment, debit memo or adjustment, tax write-off, write-off or a MISC charge?

You can enter payments, credit and debit memos and adjustments, write-offs, and miscellaneous charges. For more information, see Entering Accounts Receivable Transactions
  Solution Tools
 Solution Id sw28436
 Direct Link
Did this article answer your question or resolve your issue?

Your feedback about this article will help us make it better. Thank you!