How do I install, update, or uninstall the Microsoft Office Plug-ins for CCH Axcess Document?
The following video shows how to install the plug-ins for CCH Axcess Document.
Before installing or using the CCH Axcess Document Office Plug-ins, install the Microsoft Office Plug-in Framework. Click for instructions on installing the Microsoft Office Plug-in Framework.
Use the following procedure to install, uninstall or update the CCH Axcess Document Plug-ins for Microsoft Office on an individual workstation.
Installing the CCH Axcess Document Office Plug-ins:
- Open Dashboard, and click User Options on the navigation panel to display the User Options window.
- Select Office Plug-ins on the window's navigation panel. Information about the available plug-ins display in grids in the main portion of the window.
- Review the information in the grid to determine which plug-ins you want to install or update.
- To install, update or uninstall a plug-in, select the link in the Install column.
- Install – A plug-in is installed for the first time on your local workstation.
- Update – A previously installed plug-in on your local workstation is updated to the most recent version.
- Uninstall – A previously installed plug-in is removed from your local workstation.
- When the install, update or uninstall completes, click Close on the message that displays.
- Click OK to close the Office Plug-ins user options window.
Note: If the Office Plug-ins are not available in User Options they may not be enabled for users to download. Click for instructions on enabling the Office Plug-ins to be available for install.