How do I delete a portal in CCH Axcess Standalone Portal?
Before deleting a portal, all portal files and folders must be deleted from the portal and the Recycle Bin.
- Select the following link for instructions on deleting files from a portal.
- Select the following link for instructions on deleting custom folders from a portal.
- Select the following link for instructions on editing/deleting folders from a folder template.
To delete a portal:
- Log in to Portal as the Firm Administrator.
- Delete all portal files and folders from the portal and the Recycle Bin.
- Open the Administration tab.
- Select Setup > Manage portal.
- Check the box next to the portal(s) to be deleted.
- Click Delete selected.
- The licenses for deleted portals do not become available until your portal license renewal date. We recommend that you review your active portals prior to the license renewal date and delete any unneeded portals at that time.