How do I use the new "Signature Form-Received" Column on the Electronic Filing Status site?
To use the "Signature Form-Received" Column, complete the following:
- Click View in the upper right corner of Electronic Filing Status Screen.
- Click Signature Form-Received from the "Available columns" menu.
- Click the > icon in the center to move the column to "Selected Columns" menu.
- Note: Click the Up and Down icons on the right to put columns in the order desired.
To use the "Signature Form-Received" column, the user must be on the "e-filing Status" tab.
- Click the Calendar icon in the "Signature Form-Received" column.
- Select the applicable date from the calendar pop-up.
- Note: To remove the date highlight the date and press DELETE.
- The "Signature Form-Received" column must be added to your current view before you can use it.
- This information does not flow to or from the CCH ProSystem fx Tax software.
- It is strictly for your records on the Electronic Filing Status site.