Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting (TAA) Community Guidelines and Etiquette
The Wolters Kluwer TAA Community engages and enables community members and community users to help each other get the most out of their TAA products and services. Community members may ask questions and share constructive, helpful, ideas and comments related to relevant TAA products and services on this TAA Community site (the "Site").
Anyone can read Submissions posted by community members. To contribute to the Site, you must have a customer account and login for www.support.cch.com.
To keep this Site useful to everyone, please follow these guidelines:
- Post only product related questions and answers (unless otherwise noted) based on your own experience.
- Be polite, constructive, and stay on topic.
- Search for questions similar to your own before submitting a new question to the community.
- Reward helpful community members by marking answers to your questions as helpful and correct.
- Avoid speculation and rumors.
Not finding the information you’re looking for? Search for the best answer using the search tool. Or, community members can help answer your question. If you have a specific or urgent support issue that requires an immediate answer, consider the other resources made available to you such as an online request directly to our technical support staff, www.support.cch.com/contact or you can contact technical support by calling 800-739-9998.
Note: Wolters Kluwer TAA COMMUNITY ETIQUETTE AND TOU DO NOT APPLY TO CONTENT INCLUDED WITHIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD BY TAA, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE POLICIES.
(Effective December 11, 2017)
- As long as you comply with the TOU, TAA grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
- Views expressed on the Site are not endorsed by TAA.
- TAA does not prescreen questions, answers, information and content submitted by members of the Site ("Submissions"). While the Site is moderated by TAA representatives, it is not guaranteed that they will contribute information or provide answers. TAA retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit, delete, or remove any Submission, or take action against you or any account, at any time, for any reason including actions deemed by TAA to violate theses TOU. TAA will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate theses TOU but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever. TAA may, but is not required to, send an email that informs you that your Submission has been removed, deleted, or edited. Repeated inappropriate Submissions may result in your relevant account or accounts being placed into temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Site. If your Submission is removed or rejected because it does not comply with these TOU, you may not resubmit a review on the same topic, even if the resubmitted Submission includes different content.
- TAA involvement. TAA may respond to questions but does not formally provide technical support on the Site. Any information that is provided by TAA or TAA employees is offered on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind.
- TAA may provide a system whereby members acquire points for participation on the Site. Do not game the system by creating multiple IDs or otherwise manipulate the points system.
- The benefits and privileges provided by using the Site do not create an employee, agency or independent contractor relationship between you and TAA, and you may not present yourself as a spokesperson for TAA.
- TAA Support Communities includes a "connections" feature which allows members to receive email notifications when another member submits a post. This feature requires an approval process where a member can deny connection requests and remove connections at any time.
- To submit information to the Site, each member must have a customer account and login for www.support.cch.com
- If you provide any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations (“Feedback”) on this site regarding TAA’s products or services, TAA may use such Feedback and incorporate it in TAA products, technologies, and services without paying royalties and without any other obligations or restrictions.
- By using the Site, you agree to receive certain communications from TAA in connection with TAA Support Communities. TAA may respond to your post directly in the TAA Support Communities or may attempt to contact you outside the site via telephone, email or other method of communication. For example, you may receive reminder emails for posts if you have not visited TAA Support Communities for a certain period of time, a reminder to respond to answers that have helped you or solved your question, or a survey on improving the services offered at the Site.
- For questions or problems regarding the Site, please post a question on the Site, or email: http://support.cch.com/contact/
Submissions. Submissions should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and
Stay on topic. Submissions should either be a product question or a product answer to use TAA
products and services more effectively. If Submissions are arranged by topic, please only
provide topic related Submissions. Do not add Submissions about:
- Discussions of TAA policies or procedures or speculation on TAA decisions.
- Comments or questions on pricing, availability or implementations and the like that are not about product support, instead, please reach out to your sales rep.
- Be polite. This is a professional site. Don’t attempt to drown out other people's opinions or engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them. TAA will not tolerate inappropriate statements, material, or links, in particular no Submissions that are: taunting, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, inflammatory, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, age, ability, cultural, or ethnic context.
No advertising, solicitations, or promotions.
- Do not advertise, promote, or solicit your own, or any third party, goods or services.
- Do not compare, refer to, or include links/URLs, to your own or any third party products and services.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you're not. Member names may not contain website, email addresses or other contact information.
Keep within the Law.
- No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act.
Submissions must be your own or Submissions to which you have permission to use. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission. The TAA designated agent for DMCA notices is:
2700 Lake Cook Road
Riverwoods, IL 60015
- Misconduct may violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
- License to Use Submission. By sending a Submission to the Site you agree to grant TAA a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Submission. If you do not want to grant to TAA the rights set out above, do not send your Submission to the Site.
- Never reveal any personal information, such as social security numbers or tax return information.
- Stay on topic. Submissions should either be a product question or a product answer to use TAA products and services more effectively. If Submissions are arranged by topic, please only provide topic related Submissions. Do not add Submissions about:
You must be at least 13 years old to post to the Site. If you are over 13 years old but have not yet reached the age of majority, you must have your parent or guardians permissions to post to the Site.
- Interference with the Site
You agree to not interfere with or disrupt the Site.
- Reporting Abuse. For some types of Submissions, including reviews, answers, and discussions, you can report possible violations of these TOU by choosing the “flag” option from the drop-down menu on the post and entering the reason you believe it violates these TOU.