- Explain how to confirm or change a user's email address in their Single Sign On (SSO) profile.
- How to change a user's email address for their log in account for Electronic Filing, My1040Data, Outsource Status, Tax Notebook, Global fx, or Software Delivery Manager.
- Software Delivery Manager
- CCH Global fx
- CCH My1040Data Toolkit
- CCH ProSystem fx Outsource
- CCH ProSystem fx Tax
- CCH Prosystem fx Tax Notebook Toolkit
- Electronic Filing
If your Single Sign On (SSO) user has Configure Staff rights, you can update a user profile yourself. The following steps must be done using Microsoft® Internet Explorer®.
- Go to https://admin.prosystemfx.com.
- Login as a user with rights to configure staff.
- Click Staff.
- Select the SSO user that you want to edit, and click Edit.
- You can also click the SSO user's name.
- In the Business email box, enter a new email address. Edit other boxes as needed.
- If you enter a new password, the user will be prompted to change their password the next time they log in.
- When finished, click Return to Staff Home.