How do I reset the Admin password for TaxWise®?
The video below explains how to reset the Admin password in TaxWise® 2017 and newer.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Yes on the Admin account has been locked window.
- Click File > Reset Admin Password.
- Complete the requested fields in the Admin Password Reset window:
- Enter your [client id] in the Client ID box.
- Enter your [EFIN] in the EFIN box.
- Enter your [registration code] and then press Tab in the Registration Code box.
- Click Reset Admin Password.
- Click OK on the confirmation window.
- Click Login on the Login window.
- Click OK on the Create a NEW Admin password to get started window.
- Enter a new password on the Modify User window.
- Click OK
- Click OK on the Security Manager window.
- Log into TaxWise with the new Admin password.