How do I override the state estimated tax vouchers in an 1120 return using worksheet view?

  1. Go to the Payments/Penalties > Estimates and Application of Overpayment worksheet.
    • Select Section 3 - State Estimates and Application of Overpayment.
      • Select Detail and enter the applicable information coded to the state.
        • Enter number of vouchers if less than 4 on Line 23.
  2. Calculate the return.



  Solution Tools
 Solution Id 000031986/sw21434
 Direct Link
To provide feedback on this solution, please login.

Your feedback about this article will help us make it better. Thank you!