How do I batch create portals in CCH Axcess Portal (Integrated)?
The following video explains how to create portals in batch when using the integrated version of CCH Axcess Portal.
This article explains how to create portals in batch using the integrated version of CCH Axcess Portal. Creating portals in batch allows you to create multiple portals for multiple clients.
- Open Dashboard.
- Click Configuration.
- Under "Portal" click Settings and defaults.
- On the left-hand pane, click on Batch Portal Creation.
- Click Browse for Clients.
- Check the clients that you want to create portals for and then click OK.
- In the "Options" section, select the various items that are needed to configure the portals.
- Folder template - Folder template used for organizing the files in the client portal.
- File expiration period - The number of days, weeks, months, or years that a file will be stored before it expires.
- File expiration unit - The unit of time for the file expiration period.
- Firm users - The firm user/s that will have access to the portal.
- Active - Checking the box will make the portal active as soon as it's created.
- Client area - Select this box if you want the client to have access client area. Client area is space only your client can see. You do not get to see what files your client stores in this area.
- Client area size - How large the client area will be.
- Check the clients that you want to apply the settings in the "Options" section to and then click Apply to Selected.
- Change any settings for specific client portals if needed.
- Enter an e-mail address to be used for the Portal Admin.
- Each portal must have a Portal Admin.
- Click the drop-down arrow to see and select the e-mail address entered for the client in their client profile.
- Click Evaluate Portal Data.
- Clients that are set up with valid entries in the various portal creation fields will have a green + symbol in the Status column.
- Clients with invalid entries in any of the various portal creation fields will have a red X in the Status column. You will need to correct this before continuing.
- After correcting any invalid entries, click Evaluate Portal Data again to confirm that you see all green + symbols in the Status column.
- Click Continue Portal Creation to create the portals.