How do you print a blank form in CCH® IntelliForms®?
To print a blank form, do the following:
- Click Preferences in the toolbar on Blank Forms.
- Click the Forms tab on the left side of the Preferences dialog box.
- Check Print without zeros.
- Note: Remember to remove the flag when working on the program when printing a completed form.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- Select a form on the right side within the forms list, and click Open Forms.
- The Select Client Type window will appear with the default option. Click Add Forms.
- With the form displayed, click Print Form in the top toolbar.
- The form prints a blank copy.
Alternately for step 7, you can click Print in the toolbar, and select which page(s) to print.