How do I free up a CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer license?
The video below shows how to free up a CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer license.
CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer is designed to release the license when it is uninstalled from the computer normally. To uninstall CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer, launch Control Panel > Programs and Features.
If the computer was renamed or is damaged, lost, or otherwise unrecoverable, do the following:
- Browse to the Permkey folder
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan: C:\CCH ProSystem fx Scan\Permkey
- CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer Standalone: C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH ProSystem fx PDFlyer Server\Permkey.
- Launch PDFlyerLicense.exe.
- Select the machine to unlicense.
- Select multiple computers by holding the CTRL key while clicking.
- Click Unlicense.
- A message will display.
- If the computer is still found on the network, the message will tell you to uninstall CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer from the specified machine.
- If the computer was not found on the network, the message will say that the machine was unlicensed successfully
Note: If clicking Unlicense gives you an unlocking key, you are using an unsupported version of CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer and will need to update to the current version; older versions of the product are not supported.