How do I create a user for My Account (the support.cch.com website)?
To create a user ID for My Account (support.cch.com), do the following:
- Go to https://support.cch.com.
- Click Register at the top of the page.
- Enter your e-mail address and other applicable fields.
- All fields are required with the exception of Phone Number.
- To access secured pages on the Support site, you also need to link your user ID with your account number. To do that, fill out the (Optional) Add Your Account(s) section.
- If you use a six digit CCH® account number, basic access is available. View our article on what is included in My Account Basic Access.
- If you have a ten digit Wolters Kluwer account number, full access is available. View our article on what is included in My Account Full Access.
- After entering your account information, click Add.
- Enter the firms' billing zip code. The zip code where Wolters Kluwer invoices are sent.
- When complete, click Submit.
- Once you have received the registration e-mail, click the link included to activate your account.