How do I integrate CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan with CCH Axcess™ Document using the Routing Queue?
The video below shows how to integrate CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan with CCH Axcess™ Document using the routing queue.
Set up the Local Routing Queue on the Scan Administrator computer
- Install CCH Axcess Document.
- For instructions, see How do I install, repair, uninstall, or download CCH Axcess products?
- Open CCH Axcess Document. (Tis must be done before proceeding as a login cache needs to be created for a user.)
- Configure the Local Routing Queue.
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\WK\ProSystem fx Suite\Smart Client\SaaS\ .
- Right-click CCH.Pfx.Document.LocalRoutingService.exe and click Send To > Desktop (create chortcut)
- Click the desktop shortcut. The program displays but immediately minimizes to the notification area.
- Right click on the Routing Queue icon in the notification area and click Settings.
- Click the breadcrumbs (...) to browse to the ProSystem fx Scan Export Folder
- If you need to find the path to the folder, it is in Scan Administrator's Folder Settings.
- Click Add
- Click Save
- Click Close
This is the workflow for using Routing Queue :
- Create and print a Routing Slip from CCH Axcess Document, as described in the article How do I generate a routing slip in CCH Axcess Document?
- Place the Routing Slip on top of the documents to be scanned.
- Scan the documents and process through ProSystem fx Scan as normal.
- Scan will create a PDF with the same name as the routing slip ID in the export folder.
- The Routing Queue will place the PDF into CCH Axcess Document.