How do I reset my password for TaxWise® Online or InterviewPLUS Online?
The steps below explain how to reset your password for TaxWise® Online.
- Click the Forgot username or password? link or the Need Help? link on the login screen.
- Enter your Client ID and User Name.
- Click Next.
- Enter the admin email address and your registration code and click Next.
- If the email address shown in the next window is correct, click Next. If it is not, change it to the correct address and then click Next.
- An email will be sent to that email address. Open that email to receive your temporary password. Copy this password. Click Sign in Now below the temporary password.
- You will now sign in using the temporary password that you just copied.
- On the next page, enter a new password in the first field, and then enter it again in the next field to confirm it. Click Change Password.
- Click Continue when you have received confirmation that the password was changed.
- Note: The new password that is set for the user will be the same password for the Support Site.
If your account was locked, click the Here link in the Click Here to reset your locked account phrase and follow steps 2 through 7.
If you are unable to reset your password with these steps for the locked Admin account, contact Customer Support.