How do I reset a user's password in CCH® iFirm?
CCH iFirm users have the capability to reset their own passwords by using the Forgot your password? link on the login page. Should a user have trouble with the process, the Admin user can reset the password manually by doing the following:
- Sign in as Admin
- Click Settings > Security.
- Select User Manager.
- Click the user's name to open the Edit User menu.
- Click Reset Password.
- An email will be sent to that user with a temporary password to log in to iFirm.
- The user will be prompted to create a new password upon log in.
- Video: Resetting User Passwords