How do I request a copy of the electronically filed XML file in CCH Axcess™, CCH® Global fx or CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
To request a copy of the XML file or the return/extension history of an electronic file, do the following:
- Create a Support Case.
- In the description enter the following information:
- Reference article 000053600
- Tax Year. The year of the electronic file you are requesting.
- Product Type
- CCH® ProSystem fx®
- CCH® Global fx
- CCH Axcess™
- Type of Return/Extension
- 5500 - Employee Benefit Plan
- 1120S - S Corporation
- 1120 - Corporation
- 1065 - Partnership
- 1041 - Fiduciary
- 1040 - Individual
- 990 - Exempt Organization
- Client ID. Client ID and version of the return file.
- The electronic file history for a return or extension for the current or prior two (2) tax years, can be viewed, printed, or exported by the client on the Electronic Filing Status System® without entering a Support request.
- For additional information, see the solution on how to view, print, or export electronic filing return history in the Electronic Filing Status System.
- How do I create a support case on support.cch.com?