How do I install CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer Standalone?
CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer Standalone is installed in two parts.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer Standalone Server, which is the installation an license control component. This is usually installed on only one server or other always-on highly available computer accessible to other computers on the network.
- From the computer that will run CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer Standalone Server, go to our download site.This link is sent to the firm after initial purchase.
- Click Download file.
- Extract the PDFlyer_Standalone_x.x.x.x.zip file to any location on your hard drive, where x indicates the version number of the file.
- From the location where you extracted the file, double-click ProSystem fx PDFlyer Server x.x.x.x.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard steps to apply your Permkey and complete the installation.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer plugin for Adobe Acrobat, which is the functional, end-user component. This can be isntalled on as many computers as the firm is licensed for.
- From the computer that you want to use PDFlyer on, close all instances of Adobe® Acrobat®.
- Browse to \\> \Workstation\ where ">" is the computer name or IP address of the computer where you installed CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer Standalone Server in the previous steps.
- Double-click ProSystem fx PDFlyer.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard steps to complete the installation.