How do I install a content update for CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach?
- Go to https://support.cch.com/updates/KnowledgeCoach/.
- In the Knowledge Coach Content Updates section, click on Download File next to the CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach update to be installed.
- If you are an advanced IT professional wanting to push the update out to multiple computers with a 3rd party software or a group policy, we provide a silent install version of the update located underneath the standard update option.
- Download the silent version installer and it can be scripted to be pushed and deployed silently on workstations.
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in with a registered email address and password.
- A prompt will appear for you to save the file. Save it to a location where you can find it easily.
- The default location is C:\Users\[username]\Downloads.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the file, right-click on it and choose Run as administrator.
- If you receive a User Account Control prompt asking if you want to allow the program to make changes, click Yes.
- After the update completes, a message will display saying the update ran successfully. Click OK.
- The Content Update will need to be installed on all machines that have either Terminal Server Database or Workpaper Management with CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach installed.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Release Notes for the Content Update, the Knowledge Coach version number will not change after the installation of the update.
- The Latest Knowledge Coach Update files are cumulative to the date displayed next to them.