What is 2-Step Verification for the Single Sign On (SSO) login window in CCH® ProSystem fx® applications?
- Article Type:
- Last Modified:
- What is 2-Step Verification for the hosted login window in CCH® ProSystem fx® applications?
- Why am I asked to enter a code when logging into Electronic Filing, My1040Data, Outsource Status, or Software Delivery Manager?
- CCH® My1040Data Toolkit
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Outsource
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax
- Electronic Filing
- Software Delivery Manager
2-Step Verification is an added security measure for your Single Sign On (SSO) account. 2-Step Verification increases security by sending users a code that authenticates identity and the device from which they are logging in, adding a layer of protection more resilient than a password alone can provide.
- 2-Step Verification will be available to enable on the 2017.05000 release.
- 2-Step Verification will be automatically enabled on the 2018.01000 release.
- Confirm that your user's email address is correct in your SSO profile.
- Create SSO profiles for all users that use Electronic Filing or Software Delivery Manager
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax, Single Sign On (SSO), and Support.CCH.com Login Windows and Information
- How does 2-Step Verification apply to my CCH® ProSystem fx® applications?
- How do I log into a CCH® ProSystem fx® Internet application Single Sign On (SSO) using 2-Step Verification?
- Click the attachment on the right to view or download a copy of the 'Default Admin Email Template - Staff Update on MFA Changes Coming' document.