How to delete a binder from the Central File Room (CFR) in CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement or Workpaper Manager?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Needs instructions on deleting a binder from the CFR.
- CCH ProSystem fx Engagement
- CCH ProSystem fx Workpaper Manager
- Log in to the Admin module for CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement or Workpaper Manager.
- Note: If there is more than one Office server, you must select the server where the binder is currently located.
- Right-click on the binder and choose Delete.
- Warning! There is no undo for deleting a binder from the server. You would have to restore the binder from backup to get it back.
- For steps on restoring a single binder from backup, refer to the article How do I restore a single binder from backup in CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement or Workpaper Manager.