How do I enable or disable 2-Step Verification on the support.cch.com Customer Support site?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
To enable or disable the 2-Step Verification (Multi-factor Authentication or MFA) on the support.cch.com Customer Support Site.
- Customer Support Site
- My Account
- Log into the Support.cch.com customer support site.
- For steps on logging in or resetting the support site password, see the related articles below.
- Go to My Corner > My Profile.
- In Enable 2-Step Verification (Multi-Factor Authentication), select the checkbox to enable 2-Step Verification.
- Note: Clear the checkbox to disable 2-Step Verification.
- Select one of the following to verify the user by:
- SMS (Text Message) - Select to receive a text message to the phone number on file.
- Voice - Select to receive an voice message with the login code.
- Email - Select to receive an email with the login code to the email address associated to the user login.
- Click Submit.