How do I update my OIP applications for the latest API version and address?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Learn how to update OIP applications to use the latest API version and web address.
CCH Axcess Open Integration Platform (OIP)
- Obtain the latest SDK as described in How do I install Open Integration Kit (OIK)?
- Review your application source code to determine which type of API is used. Reference the Open Integration Kit (OIK) read me and help files as needed.The possible API types are:
- Client Side SDK SOAP APIs
- Server Side SDK SOAP APIs
- Web services RESTful APIs
- Review your application source code to determine which URI (API address) is used. The valid URIs are:
- https://sdk.cchaxcess.com (support ends May 2020)
- Update all URI references to https://api.cchaxcess.com
- If using SOAP APIs, replace the OIK DLLs used in your application with DLLs from the most recent kit.
- Recompile, test, and distribute your application.