How can I determine which Open Integration Kit (OIK) is used in my Open Integration Platform (OIP) application?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Determine which Open Integration Kit (OIK) is used in my Open Integration Platform (OIP) application?
CCH Axcess Open Integration Platform (OIP)
- Review your application source code to determine which type of API is used. Reference the Open Integration Kit (OIK) read me and help files as needed. The possible API types are:
- Client Side SDK SOAP APIs
- Server Side SDK SOAP APIs
- Web services RESTful APIs
- If using RESTful APIs:
- API versions are not tightly coupled with the SDK version. Refer to API versions available at https://api.cchaxcess.com/api/AllServicesHelp/v1.0/help
- If using SOAP APIs:
- Locate the OIK DLLs used in your application.
- Right click on the DLL and select Properties.
- Select the Details tab and view the version.