How do I get started with CCH Axcess Open Integration?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Learn how to start using Open Integration Kit
CCH Axcess Open Integration Platform
- Contact your Solution Consultant to obtain a license for the integration kits that meet your needs.
- Add Open Integration Kit to your Software News Profile so that you will receive communications about product issues or changes. For details, refer to the article How do I subscribe to CCH Software News or change my profile for it?
- Install CCH Axcess Install and Update Manager as described in How do I install CCH Axcess™ Install and Update Manager?
- Install the latest kit as described in How do I install Open Integration Kit (OIK)?
- Review help and readme files that are installed with the integration kit.
- Obtain your integrator key as described in How do I install Open Integration Kit (OIK) Integrator ID File?
- Insert your integrator key into the code samples, compile, and use the mock applications to learn how each API functions.