Clarification on deploying the 2020 Tax Grouping Update for CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement & Workpaper Manager.
- Article Type:
- Last Modified:
- Clarification on deploying the 2020 Tax Grouping Update.
- ProSystem fx Engagement
- ProSystem fx Workpaper Manager
The 2020 Tax Grouping Update is now available for Engagement or Workpaper Manager 2018, 2019, & 2020.
Note: There is no database upgrade with this release and the workstations can be upgraded separate from the server. A firm can work in a mixed environment of updated machines with this release and non-updated machines without this release. We do recommend that all workstations receive the update.
- Install on all servers and all workstations. This will give the firm access to all features of this release.
- Install on workstations only for workstations that need the 2020 Tax Groupings.
If your firm is currently using Engagement or Workpaper Manager 2019 or 2020, the updated MSI is only available through the Software Delivery Manager.
If your firm is on Engagement or Workpaper Manager 2018, you can find the updated MSI from the Software Delivery Manager or the update itself from the support site in the links below:
- Engagement: https://support.cch.com/updates/Engagement/
- Workpaper Manager: https://support.cch.com/updates/WorkPaperManager/
To ensure that you are receiving notification of our electronic releases, please verify your CCH Software News profile on our Support Web site by clicking here.