Connection with dependent service(s) refused error after logging in to CCH Axcess™ Client Collaboration
- Article Type:
- Problem Resolution
- Last Modified:
When an Axcess user logs into the CCH Axcess™ Client Collaboration site, they get a red window at the top of the screen that says "Connection with dependent service(s) refused."
- CCH Axcess™
- CCH Axcess™ Client Collaboration
The user may need some minimal security rights to view Staff Profile information.
- Launch Axcess Dashboard if needed.
- Select Application Links, then Security Groups under Security.
- Edit the appropriate Security Group related to the staff member.
- Go to the Functional Rights menu option.
- On the Administration Manager tab, expand the Staff Manager section.
- On the Staff Profile row, choose Grant in the View column.
- Mark all other areas as Undefined except 1 other line. This line is up to the firm. The option that shows the least information is the Teams line under Assignments.