Schedule K-2, Part II, Section 1 income input with multiple country codes only three of them appear on the government form and lines using CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax and CCH Axcess™ Tax.
- Article Type:
- Problem Resolution
- Last Modified:
Schedule K-2, Part 2, Section 1 income on a line is not flowing to the government form for a country code.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax
- CCH Axcess™ Tax
The IRS form only allows three country code rows total per sheet.
- Scroll to the last page of Schedule K-2, part II, Section 1, line 24 and review:
- We can only report 3 country codes per sheet meaning the same three unique country codes will be displayed in rows A, B, and C on each sheet.
- Select a field on line 24.
- Select the Next Sheet button on the Prosystem fx Tax Toolbar, or under the Forms tab (Axcess Tax Ribbon > Home tab).
- Select the Next Sheet button until you find a sheet with the desired country code and amounts.