How do I get the e-file history for a return that is not in the current or past two prior years in CCH Axcess™ Tax or CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax.

The electronic file history for a return or extension for the current or prior two (2) tax years, can be viewed, printed, or exported by the client on the Electronic Filing Status System® without entering a Support request.

To request a copy of the return history of the return/extension history of an electronic file, do the following:

  1. Create a Support Case.
  2. In the description enter the following information:
    • ​Reference article 000053600
    • Tax Year. The year of the electronic file you are requesting.
    • Product Type
      • CCH® ProSystem fx®
      • CCH Axcess™
    • Type of Return/Extension
      • 5500 - Employee Benefit Plan
      • 1120S - S Corporation
      • 1120 - Corporation
      • 1065 - Partnership
      • 1041 - Fiduciary
      • 1040 - Individual
      • 990 - Exempt Organization
    • Client ID. Client ID and version of the return file. 

Additional Information 

  Solution Tools
 Solution Id 000165503/000040366
 Direct Link
To provide feedback on this solution, please login.

Your feedback about this article will help us make it better. Thank you!