How do I export eFile history from the Electronic Filing Status site with CCH Axcess™ Tax and CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
- CCH Axcess Tax
- CCH ProSystem fx Tax
To export the history for a single return
- Search for the return using the Filter/Search boxes
- Click on the return ID of the return
- The Print button will open the Print dialogue box. From here, you can send it to your printer.
- The Export button will create an Excel spreadsheet. From here, you can click Save to save it to your computer.
- Select your filter or enter your search criteria and click Go or Search
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- The Batch Print History will send the history to your printer.
- Click the Batch Print History. This will open a new tab.
- In the new tab, click Print. This will open the print dialogue box. From here, you can send it to your printer.
- The Batch Export History button will create an Excel spreadsheet of the history.
- Click the Batch Export History button
- Click Export. You can now click Save to save the spreadsheet to your computer.
- Please note: You can only print one page at a time when printing the history for a group.
- If you are unable to see the filter or search boxes, please ensure that the Internet Explorer window is maximized, and that the zoom option is set to 100%.
- What settings do I need to configure in Internet Options to work with CCH® ProSystem fx® and CCH Axcess™ applications?