Error: "read aborted / pos:346 control 1 begin group 0 end group 0 word flow major" when adding a custom letter to an Organizer in Production Processing.
This error occurs when custom letters are created in Microsoft Word. Please complete the following to resolve the issue.
- Open the document in Microsoft Word.
- Using your keyboard press the CTRL + A keys to highlight the content and the CTRL + C keys to copy the content.
- Open Windows WordPad.
- This is typically found under Start > All Programs > Accessories > WordPad.
- In WordPad, press CTRL + V keys to paste the content from the Word document into WordPad.
- Your letter should appear in Wordpad. Make any edits that you need to.
- Select File > Save.
- The file type should default to a "Rich Text Format (RTF)".
- Save the file in:
- ?:\Wfx32\CustomDD\Fid - If the letter is for a Fiduciary Organizer
- ?:\Wfx32\CustomDD\Ind - If the letter is for an Individual Organize.
- You should now be able to insert the letter into the Organizer and print it.