What is 2-Step Verification for CCH Axcess™ Portal and CCH® Client Axcess?
2-step verification is an added security measure for your Portal account. 2-step verification increases security by sending users a one-time code that authenticates identity and the device from which they are logging in, adding a layer of protection more resilient than a password alone can provide.
If you would like to enable this security measure before the date listed above, follow the article below.
- There are several attachments, listed on the right that contain information to assist you.
- Client email Template April 2018. A sample letter that you can send to your clients informing them of 2-step verification.
- Portal 2-Step Verification FAQ. Some frequently asked questions about 2-step verification and how it applies to Portal and Client Axcess.
- Logging In Quick Reference. A quick reference card with information about logging in using 2-step verification and resetting your password.
- How does ADFS interact with 2-step verification in CCH® Client Axcess or CCH Axcess™ Portal?