What is a Standing Order Program?
What is the Standing Order Program?
- By enrolling your product(s) in our Standing Order Program, this means that future new editions or supplements will be sent to you automatically—as they are published—on a 30-day risk-free approval basis, without any further action on your part, until you cancel.
- When you enroll your product in the Standing Order Program, you will automatically receive new editions or updates to your product, invoiced at the then-current price, including any applicable sales tax and shipping & handling charges. Shipping and handling charges are based on shipping method, location and the weight.
- The type of products received and the frequency of Standing Order shipments varies by title based on regulatory developments and publishing schedules. You are not obligated to purchase a minimum number of new editions or updates in order to take advantage of our Standing Order Program.
- You have the right to cancel any standing order. Standing order cancellations must be within 30 days of invoice date.
- To cancel a standing order, log in to My Account located on support.cch.com. Click on “Manage Accounts”, enter your account number, select “Standing Orders” from the "Select an Action" menu on the right side of the screen.
- You may also chat us or submit a web ticket via support.cch.com