Microsoft® Office Plugins for CCH Axcess™ Document or CCH® ProSystem fx® Document don't appear or work when installed
This may occur because the CCH Axcess™ or CCH® ProSystem fx® Document Office Framework has become damaged or corrupt and may need reinstallation. Before further troubleshooting, follow our article 000062614 "How do I reinstall the CCH Axcess™ Document or CCH® ProSystem fx® Document Office Framework?" If this doesn't resolve the issue, proceed with the following steps.
The Microsoft® Office plugins used with CCH Axcess™ Document or CCH® ProSystem fx® Document can become disabled for several reasons. Each plugin is managed from its host program.
- Example: The Cch.Pfx.OfficeAddin.Core.Excel plugin is managed within Microsoft® Excel®.
To re-enable a plug-in within the host application:
- Open the Microsoft® Office program in which you are enabling the plugin.
- Click File > Options.
- Click Add-Ins.
- In the Manage box, select Disabled Items, and then click Go.
- If any of the following plugin addins are listed in the box, select them, and then click Enable.
- Close the Disabled Items window.
- If the plugin addins were not listed in the Disabled Items list, select COM Add-ins in the Manage box and click Go.
- Select the check box for any of the plugin addins that are not already selected and click OK.