"You must have either a KBA title license or a knowledge coach license or both..." when trying to work in a CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach workpaper.
- Verify the titles assigned to the binder.
- Right click on the binder and choose Binder Properties > Information > Knowledge Coach titles to view the titles for the binder.
- Go to the Administrator module and check the user's licenses assigned.
- How to assign CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement, Workpaper Manager, or Knowledge Coach licenses to a staff member.
- The required license for each title can always be found in the specific KC Title Release Bulletin in the “License Requirements” section (Example)
- Release Bulletins for each title can be found here : ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach Updates
- If the user already has all the title licenses, and the Knowledge Coach license, temporarily remove them from the user, close the Administrator module, then reopen the Administrator module and re-assign the licenses.
- Have the user log out of CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement and back in.