How do I generate New Jersey Form NJ BAIT / PTE Form - PTE-100 / PTE-150 / PTE-200-T in a 1120S return using worksheet view in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax and CCH Axcess™ Tax?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Learn how to generate New Jersey Form NJ BAIT / PTE Form - PTE-100 / PTE-150 / PTE-200-T in a 1065 return using worksheet view in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax and CCH Axcess™ Tax?
- CCH Axcess Tax
- CCH ProSystem fx Tax
- New Jersey
- Go to the Extensions > Extensions worksheet.
- Select Section 2 - State Extension Information.
- Click Detail
- In Line 1 - State, use the lookup value (double-click or press F4) to select NJ.
- In Line 3 - Special code (AL, AR, AZ...), enter code 7.
- In Line 18 - Tentative tax, enter the applicable amount.
- Calculate the return.
- Form PTE-200-T has been made available on release 2020-2.7 (2020.02070), scheduled for 2/28/2021. However, the state of NJ is not yet ready to accept them for electronic filing.
- NJ had originally indicated a 5 month extension and changed to 6 months. The dates on the letters and filing instructions will be corrected on 2020-3.0 (2020.03000), scheduled for 3/7/2021
- Form PTE-100 and PTE-150 are currently projected for release 2020-2.3 (2020.03020), scheduled for 3/21/2021. When released, these will be available for both paper filing and e-filing.
- You can file an election for PTE-100 on the NJ website.
- You can also file PTE-100 and PTE-150 on the NJ website.
- PTE-200-T extension requests, along with payment, can be filed online until 11:59 p.m. on or before the original due date of the return (March 15 for calendar year filers) at njtaxation.org.