e-File Rejection: SK3-F1065-007 - "If Schedule K-3 (Form 1065), 'PartIIAttachedInd' has a choice of "Yes" indicated, then 'SchK2K3FrgnTaxCreditGroIncmGrp' or 'SchK2K3FrgnTaxCreditDed..." with a 1065 return using CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax and CCH Axcess™ Tax.
- Article Type:
- Problem Resolution
- Last Modified:
Full Rejection Text
If Schedule K-3 (Form 1065), 'PartIIAttachedInd' has a choice of "Yes" indicated, then 'SchK2K3FrgnTaxCreditGroIncmGrp' or 'SchK2K3FrgnTaxCreditDedGrp' must have a value.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax
- CCH Axcess™ Tax
- Partnership - 1065
- Schedule K-2
- Schedule K-3
- Please recalculate and resubmit returns which were rejected with SK3-F1065-007.
- Our efile system has not seen any of the above rejections occur since July 1st, 2022.
- The IRS has not provided additional information, but we believe the issue was in the IRS system and is now resolved.
- Once more information is available, the scrolling text at efile.prosystemfx.com will be modified to provide additional information.
- For additional information, please see our public Knowledgebase article 144168.