How do I generate Alabama Electing Pass-Through Entity Payment Return Form EPT with an 1120S return using interview forms in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Learn how to generate an Alabama Electing Pass-Through Entity Payment Return Form EPT in an 1120S return using CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax
- S Corporation
- Interview Forms View - IVF
- Electing Passthrough Tax - EPT
- Go to Alabama > AL1
- In Box 43 - X for an electing pass through entity, select the checkbox.
- Calculate the return.
EPT Payments lines are in the "Not Based on Income" column.
- Go to Common State > St Pay / Est > STPAY-1.
- Boxes 32-56, 34-58, 66-81, on a future release.
- Box 91 - Total if four equal.
- Development currently recommends a pink override direct to EPT, line 5b.
- Box 101 - Prior year overpayment applied.
- Box 115 - Other extension payment.
- EPT line 7a, overpayment amount applied to next year, government form (pink) override at this time.
- EPT Lines 7b1 and 7c1, are from underpayment form, government form (pink) override at this time.
- EPT Lines 7b2 and 7c2 are for late filing penalties with input on Common State > Penalties > PEN-1, box 30, select AL, and boxes 40-43.
- Line 7d is calculated.