How do I run Workstation Setup for CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- Using your keyboard press the WINDOWS + R keys. The Run dialog displays.
- Type [?]:\wfx32\wssetup.exe (where [?] = the network drive that you run ProSystem fx Tax from) and press OK.
- If you have a network installation of ProSystem fx Tax, the wfx32 folder must be a the root of a network drive. If this is not the case, please contact your IT professional.
- Select Setup Icons and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click Setup.
- If you are asked to reboot your computer when workstation setup is finished, click Yes to reboot.
- You must have local administrator rights to run workstation setup.
- ProSystem fx Tax users need full control rights to all ProSystem fx product directories.
- Workstation setup will need to create files in the Windows folder and subfolders.
- Once the installation or Workstation Setup process has completed, you should reboot the P.C.