How to disable network share caching.
- Article Type:
- How To
- Last Modified:
Disable file caching on a network share.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Planning
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Fixed Assets
- CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax
Disable Share directory caching.
- Note: This must to be done while logged into the Server, for a server share, or host workstation, if in a peer to peer environment.
- Logon to the Server.
- Locate the Share directory that contains the wfx32 folder.
- Right-click the share directory > Click Properties
- Click Sharing (tab) > Advanced Sharing... > Caching
- Select "No files or programs from the shared folder are available offline."
- Click OK > Apply (if available) > OK
- Note: The server or workstation will need to be restarted to affect any changes.