CCH Axcess™: 2-Step Verification will be enabled for all customers on the 2017-5.0 release
- Article Type:
- Last Modified:
- 2 Step Verification will be enabled for all CCH Axcess accounts on the 2017-5.0 release. This article provides information to help you prepare for this.
- Provides list of articles related to 2 Step Verification in CCH Axcess products.
- CCH Axcess
- CCH Axcess Document
- CCH Axcess Portal
- CCH Axcess Workstream
- CCH Axcess Practice
- CCH Axcess Tax
- CCH Client Axcess
- CCH Financial Prep
2-Step Verification is an added security measure for your CCH Axcess account. 2-Step Verification increases security by sending users a one-time code that authenticates identity and the device from which they are logging in, adding a layer of protection more resilient than a password alone can provide.
- 2-Step Verification will be automatically enabled for all CCH Axcess accounts on the 2017-5.0 release.
- Prior to 2-Step Verification being enabled, we recommend making sure that your staff profiles are accurate and up-to-date.
- How do I log in to CCH Axcess™ using 2-step verification?
- How do I update the profiles of existing staff users in CCH Axcess™?
- How do I add or create new staff users in CCH Axcess™?
- How does Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) interact with 2-step verification in CCH Axcess™ Tax
- 2-step verification changes when sending files using Share Safe for CCH Axcess™ Document
CCH Client Axcess and CCH Axcess Portal (stand-alone)
- What is 2-Step Verification for CCH Axcess™ Portal and CCH® Client Axcess?
- How do I log in to a new device using 2-step verification in CCH® Client Axcess?
- Why am I being prompted to enter a phone number when logging into CCH Axcess™ Portal or CCH® Client Axcess?
- How does ADFS interact with 2-step verification in CCH® Client Axcess or CCH Axcess™ Portal?
- 2-step verification changes when publishing to a client's portal using the CCH Axcess™ Portal plug-in