How do I duplicate clients in CCH® IntelliForms®?
The latest release of CCH® IntelliForms® does not have the separate Duplicate Client feature which was included in the 2014 version. However, since the latest release of CCH® IntelliForms® uses standard files, you can copy and rename the client in Windows® Explorer by doing the following:
- Select the Client Forms tab.
- Note the location of the saved clients by clicking the list next to Saved Data Path.
- Open Windows® Explorer and navigate to the location you noted in the previous step.
- Open the Clients folder. There is a folder for each saved client.
- Right-click the client you want to duplicate and select Copy.
- Navigate to the location where you want to place the duplicate client.
- Right-click a blank area in the directory listing and select Paste. A copy of the client folder is placed in the folder.
- Note: If you are duplicating the client within the Clients folder, Windows® renames the duplicate by appending "- Copy" to the file name. Subsequent copies are labeled "[ClientName] - Copy (2)" and so forth.
- If needed, rename the copied client folders.