What is the significance of field colors on forms in CCH® IntelliForms®
Forms can contain several different data fields. A data field’s function is identified by its color. The field colors listed below are the default colors:
- Light yellow fields are currently active fields.
- Blue fields are fill-in fields.
- Green fields are calculated fields which can be overridden.
- Note: Some blue and green fields have a customized link to another field set. To open the link, click the small arrow that appears to the right of the field.
- Pink fields are calculated fields that have been overridden.
- White fields are calculated, or contain information carried from another location. They cannot be entered directly.
You can change the color of active fields by following the steps below.
- Click the Client Forms tab.
- Click Options > Preferences.
- Click the Data Entry tab.
- Select the color you want to change the active field to.
- Click Apply.
- Click Close.