Why does a custom tax not appear in the Tax Liability Lookup in CCH Sales Tax Office?
- Launch the Calculation module as an Administrator or staff with full rights.
- Select Configure > Global Customization > Custom Taxes.
- Highlight the Custom Tax and select Mapping on the Maintain Custom Taxes dialog.
- In the Maintain Custom Tax Mappings dialog, make note of the effective date of that mapping.
- Close out of Maintain Custom Tax Mappings dialog and Maintain Custom Taxes dialog.
- Select Lookup > Tax Expert > Tax Liability.
- Input all the information and input the effective on date based on the effective on date of the custom tax that was in the Maintain Custom Tax Mappings dialog.
- Select the Search button.
- You can now view the custom tax information in the grid.