How do I run the compare common data report in the CCH Data Analysis Tool?
- Open the CCH Data Analysis Tool.
- Click Start the Data Analysis Tool.
- Click Compare common data.
- Select the product for the first database you would like to compare.
- Key in a description for this database.
- Select the area of comparison by using either the Client or Staff bullet to target comparison.
- Click the Browse link and browse to the backup of the database for the product to verify.
Add additional rows using the Add a new row link. Select the primary fields of comparison using the Primary fields of comparison dropdown menu. Change whether or not the SSN/EIN is shown using the SSN/EIN display dropdown menu.
- Filter by client status using the Client Status dropdown menu.
- These statuses are for accounts licensed for Client Manager only.
- They will have no effect if the account does not license and has not installed Client Manager.
When finished adding databases and customizing your report, click Start. Click the Event Log tab. Click the View Report button in the appropriate column. Select the type of report to filter your results. Click on a specific client to view qualifying matches for that ID.
- By default all SSN/EIN numbers are hidden.