How do I install CCH Global fx Tax?
Before installing CCH Global fx Tax please review the following:
- Setup Internet Explorer 11 https://support.cch.com/kb/solution.aspx/sw42572
- You must have local (workstation) administrator rights and have Microsoft Internet Explorer set up correctly to install these components.
- To view more about CCH Global fx Tax system requirements.
CCH Global fx Tax installation instructions.
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer
- On the address bar type "http://office.prosystemfx.com/setupica/setupica.exe" and press ENTER.
- Log in with your Single Sign On (SSO).
- If you do not know your SSO.
- You will be prompted to Run, Save or Cancel at the bottom of the page. Select Save.
- Once the download is completed you will be prompted to Open, Open Folder, or Cancel. Select Open Folder.
- You will be taken to the folder that SetupICA.exe has been downloaded to.
- Right-Click and Select Run as Administrator.
- Select Yes if prompted to install Global fx Client and Components.
- When the install is finished, click Yes if it asks you to restart your workstation.